- I was holding off on posting until we heard from the lab on the Bug's biopsy,
but so far, nothing. Yes, it's killing me too.The lump is harmless! Not cancer! Will dissipate on it's own! I totally cried.
- This has been the most stressful week I've had in years. I'm fortunate to have a some good friends who have held me together and distracted me.
- On Wednesday I was taking the kids to the car from the shop at the mall, and the Bug tried to escape. I gave chase, while carrying the Princess, and we all went down. The kids are fine. My knees are not. This is 24 hours later. The other one is less black, but much grosser.
- I made some monsters for the mall. They are so stinking cute.
- We woke up to snow this morning. My car doesn't do well on snow. Thankfully, we bought ourselves a new (to us) Blazer this week. $400 cash! It's not pretty to look at, but drives beautifully and has 4wd. ($400= not a typo!)
- As I type this I am resisting getting in my car and going to get a free kitten off Facebook. The Princess loves kittens with a passion usually reserved for women and chocolate, and she would be the happiest girl alive.
What I Read This Week (not much!):
- Erebos: It's a game. It watches you. I'm only a couple chapters in, either the writing or the translation is pretty juvenile for me, but I think I'll like it.
- Running Away to Home: Our Family's Journey to Croatia in Search of Who We Are, Where We Came From, and What Really Matters by Jennifer Wilson. This was last week. I really liked this one a lot.