I hate when we decide to "go small this Christmas" cause that usually means "mom doesn't get anything good" so of course I'm finding All The Things.
1. This pretty pretty purse at Target.
2. This one is a close second.
3. By the time I convince myself to buy a $130 pair of shoes I don't need, these will be gone. (But I DO need trail shoes!) Ok, that is a seriously tiny picture. I hate it when websites won't let you link to the actual picture of the item. Click through, they are cool shoes.
4. Yes, another bracelet. I love the delicateness of this one.
5. I need a new winter coat, and I'd like to find something along these lines, but I hesitate about that collar.
What's on your Christmas list this year?