Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, August 04, 2017

5 Things I Love Right Now


1. Leftovers. There's nothing better than going home for lunch and having leftovers waiting.

2. Sitting on my new porch every available moment. Mike and I built a large porch in place of our dinky useless one this spring and I spend time out there looking at the river every single day. I'm already shopping for an outdoor heater for fall.

3. Le Tote. Trish had told me about it, and then Mike heard about it and thought I'd love it, and turns out he was right. I LOVE having new clothes all the time and it's definitely turning me into a snob about quality.

4. Blue Raspberry Spark.  I am trying to find some kind of afternoon snack that keeps me out of the bucket of jelly beans in the office kitchen. I'm the kind of person who can eat the same thing for days on end, so I'm looking for an easy drink mix (so it's more interesting than the water I drink all day) and a smallish food item. I haven't figured out the food yet, but Blue Raspberry Spark is looking like the drink winner.  For the record, I don't like the other flavors so much, so I was surprised to like this one.

5. France. Or rather, Lauren's obsession with Paris, France and the Eiffel Tower. We are going to redo her bedroom for her birthday this month (her 7th, can you believe it???) in a Paris theme.

4 comments:

  1. Your new porch sounds lovely as does Lauren's room. I just squeeze lemon juice into my water and that keeps me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand people who don't like leftovers - I love having lunch ready the next day, especially when it's something really delicious.

    I love, love that Lauren loves Paris so much that her room is going to be decorated to reflect that! How many 7yo are even aware of France? That is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if you have a Hobby Lobby up there I got a TON of those stick on decals there in a French theme when Eleanor decorated her room in a French theme. Granted that was a LONG time ago but their stuff doesn't really change that much. Your deck looks nice in your Instagram - despite the Subaru! I love Le Tote though more in fall and winter. I don't love their summer clothes but then I don't have to go to an office. Their summer clothes are a little more dressy I think. I think I like Stitch Fix better but it's killing my budget!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome on the deck. We do not have one and it really bugs me. It is on the to do list but just hasn't happened yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP