Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday Math (On Monday!)

It's been a few weeks. I've been embarrassed by the lack of completion of novels, and the abundance of STARTING of novels. I'm not gaining any ground here. I need to read like 4 books in one week to gain. And that's if I don't get anything new. I feel like I've done a ton of reading lately (cause I have!) but I haven't got anything to show for it because I keep starting new things. The old things aren't bad, they just aren't great either. Yesterday I started Shakespeare's Champion by Charlaine Harris, and read most of it at one sitting. I read Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist in one sitting, it was great. So perhaps now the completion of books will catch up with the aquiring and starting of books?

In any case, I'm at 107 books in, 46 (and a half and a half and a half and a half) books read, for a total deficit of 61 books. The last book in was Thin Air: (Weather Warden, Book 6) by Rachel Caine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP