Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, June 24, 2011

Random Friday: it's been a week.


  • That shirt speaks the truth.
  • My mom is here! She's doing my laundry, cleaning my house and watching my kids. I don't know about her vacation, but mine is GREAT! You'd think this would mean I'd have oodles of time to blog.
  • I haven't run again since I posted about it. First we were out of town and then it rained. And rained. And rained. Then I've been busy.
  • I've been sewing so many things lately. A ton of baby stuff. This banner for the Etsy shop.  This one was a custom request, but I think I'm going to add them as a standard item. it was so cool. For comparison sake, the one that says "Noah" is my standard sized banner.
  • The Princess stands up now. All the time. She'll stand from sitting in the middle of the room with nothing to pull up or balance on. It's crazy. Good thing she can stand, as she hates grass.
  • Has anyone else's Google Reader stopped showing the older items? The already read ones? Have I changed a setting?
  • I tried to take a picture of them on Father's Day. This is the best one.
What I've Been Reading:
So what's new with you? What are you reading? What fun thing are you doing this weekend?

    I am an Amazon Associate. As such, any purchase you make at Amazon.com after following a link from this blog will earn me a (tiny) percentage back as income. Thanks. All content copyright Books. Lists. Life. at http://bookslistslife.blogspot.com. If you're reading this post anywhere other than there, you are reading stolen content.

    9 comments:

    1. Wow Bug looks big! Like old big. and I love how princess's legs are lifted up. My mom says I was the same way--would just scream bloody murder! Ha!

      Not sure what you mean about Google Reader. What old posts? Like when you hit "all items"?

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great pics, and so glad you are enjoying your mother. Love the Party banner. Princess will be running around before you know it.

      As to the book Twinkie, Deconstructed: My Journey to Discover How the Ingredients Found in Processed Foods Are Grown, Mined (Yes, Mined), and Manipulated into What America Eats - Of course our food has stuff in it that has been mined. Salt and baking soda are two things that pop into my head right. What would we do without them? Don't get me started. I hate books like these.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Well, geez--I already know why I was so afraid to let my kids out of my site. Of course, someone was going to snatch them immediately and then the media would make it look like I was a negligent mom. Either that or they might cause damage somehow, somewhere!

      Love the Bug's t-shirt! The Princess is going to be taking off soon!

      ReplyDelete
    4. I like books that tell me more about our food process but not when they are too sciencey; then I just browse the book, gleaning information.

      The banners are beautiful. My own workout schedule always seems to go astray-you'll get back there. No worries.

      Love the picture of your kids-they already look pretty free range!

      ReplyDelete
    5. So much great stuff in this post!!! That pic of Princess with legs akimbo cracked me up.

      Also, the title "Life's Too Short to Fold Fitted Sheets" is BRILLIANT!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Well, I choose to not feel bad about my bad folding of fitted sheets job, then :)

      ReplyDelete
    7. PS: I'm a fanatic about having the fitted sheets folded properly. Just ask my poor family. (But, we can draw pictures in the dust around the house.) LOL

      ReplyDelete
    8. She doesn't like grass? Is that why her feet are in the air? LOL. So cute.

      I can still see the old stuff in reader.

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

      © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP