Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, January 20, 2012

Random Friday: So cold!

  • It was -11F windchill when I took the Pirate to school today. That's cold.
  • We have a million things to do today, errands and such. Not looking forward to it, but it's my only Bo Peep free weekday, so we will go.
  • The Bug is obsessed with playing games on my phone. I kinda hate it. I really want to find a used iPod touch for them.
  • Do you guys think a 7 year old girl would like a sock monkey for her birthday?
  • The Princess is demanding my attention, this is all you get today,  have a great weekend!
What I Read This Week:

9 comments:

  1. Yes. The 7 year old girls that I know, would love a sock monkey for their birthday. :) Have fun running errands...stay warm. Brrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This forty-something would like a sock monkey, so I am thinking a 7-year-old would too. I know my 8-year-old would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, that is cold! I've never been around many 7 year old girls so I can't tell you much about them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Book monogamist made me laugh. I'm not one either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's not cold, that's COOOOOLLLDDDD. My TX self would turn over and croak.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to hear your thoughts on Whiskey Sour because I had considered reading it myself. I think that I'm going to have to pass on it though. I hate running errands when it is cold, I would much rather stay inside and read. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apparently sock monkeys are very popular. I didn't even know what they were until recently, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cold! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP