Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Read-a-thon: 2 am. Holy shit I'm awake at 2 am.

Blerg.

Hours 18-20:

Minutes read: 105 (I think. I'll have to check all this math tomorrow. I mean today. Later.)
Pages read: 210
Total minutes reading:583
Total pages read: 738
Books completed: 4 (Gimme Shelter by Mary Elizabeth Williams and A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg and Paper Towns by John Green and Wake by Lisa McMann)
Minutes online:75?
Drinks consumed: Part of an energy drink.
Food eaten: some BBQ chips and some vanilla cookies
Coherent thoughts: not many

I could probably continue another hour or so, I think, but I'm starting to worry about tomorrow. I will be solo parenting for much of tomorrow, so it could suck. Is the coolness of making 24 hours worth a sucky day?

.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP