Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bookworm Award


Trish tagged (awarded? gifted?) me with the Bookworm Award. Thanks Trish!

Here's the Rules:

Rules:
Open the closest book to you, not your favorite or most intellectual book, but the book closest to you at the moment, to page 56. Write out the fifth sentence, as well as two to five sentences following. The closest book to me is Lady of Quality by Georgette Heyer. Page 56 only has 6 sentences on it, being the last page of chapter 4.

'Well, don't put yourself into a stew!' recommended Miss Wynchwood. 'If he does come here with any such intention he will find he has me to deal with - and that is an experience which I fancy he won't enjoy!'

Now I'm supposed to tag 5 people, but I think everyone's already done this! If you haven't, and you want to, consider yourself tagged.

Wondering how I did on yesterday's list?

Monday- Run to the store at lunch for red felt and cat litter. (I went, they had no red felt!) Tonight, cut red felt stockings and white trim (see above about red felt.) Read at least two chapters (read one and a half, long chapters!).

And here's what I have on tap today-

Tuesday-Find stockings (real ones) so that I can make a template to make the Bug's. . Read at least two chapters. Cut circles for jewelry bags. Figure out how to put numbers on the stockings (any suggestions, internets? I don't fancy cutting out numbers from felt and sewing them on.)

Added to the list- return overdue library books!


3 comments:

  1. I just went to the library...I hate overdue fines :) Hope you get lots accomplished today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, that's why I don't use the library!! Thanks for playing along, Lisa. And good luck with the stockings--hopefully you'll share with us what you are cooking (um, sewing) up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it. ^-^ The bookworm thing. It was good. Thank you!!!! ^-^
    Laura H...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP