Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, November 21, 2008

Coffee, coffee mugs, etsy, and Christmas.


Every morning when I wake up I make myself one cup of coffee. I have a couple of coffee makers, but the one I use 99% of the time is this Keurig. The Keurig makes one cup of coffee at a time, so I don't waste a lot of coffee. I also have a Senseo one cup maker, and a more traditional coffeemaker, but those are stored elsewhere.


For the last year I have been using a set of snowman coffee mugs. They were a gift for Christmas, and are the size, shape, and design that you would expect from a large department store like J.C. Penny or Kohl's. They are, well, a little boring.


I have decided that I want a nice little collection of eclectic coffee mugs. A different mug every day! Because I was bored this morning, ya'll are all blessed with getting to see what I like. These are all available on Etsy. Unless I bought them.














This black and white floral mug.































I am strangely drawn to these vintage mugs


















This Cobalt Blue Monster Mug.




























I also really like these tumblers.

How bad do I want to buy this Batman mug for the Pirate? (Ebay link, not etsy)

This one says MAMA. (also Ebay)

Why do I like this style so much? (Ebay) (I'm bidding on a Christmas present on Ebay that ends in a couple hours. I can't seem to tear myself away.)

This guy, who is selling his 4 vintage Snoopy mugs starting at $99, might wanna talk to this guy, who is selling his 1 vintage Snoopy mug starting at $0.99.


Dude. Just got outbid. Do I wanna go higher?



3 comments:

  1. I have quite a collection of mugs. We periodically get rid of some, in fact. Someday, I'll have to post photos of my favorites. It's fun to have a variety to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I travel with my coffee, so my cups are disposable (haven't found a good permanent one that I like yet). I used to collect Tinkerbell mugs (was obsessed), but now I don't know what to do with them all. Any ideas?

    On my desk at work I have a Darles Chickens one--with a chicken who looks like Charles Dickens. It makes me laugh. :) I keep pens in it, though, not coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got my eye on this cup:

    http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/demotivators_2024_2446868

    LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP