Friday, May 15, 2015
Sometimes there are things that make life better or make you happy that are just so little that you feel a bit silly mentioning them to anyone else. Here are 5 things that have made me happy recently.
1. Windex Touch-Up Cleaner. This seems so silly to mention, I mean, how much easier is it than a spray bottle, really? We have this at the sinks at work and it has become habit to come in and use it to clean my glasses daily.
2. Tiny bottles. We use these at the coffee maker for vanilla extract, to mix oil and vinegar for salads, and to take things like salt & pepper in our lunch. SO handy.
3. Chapstick Aloha Coconut. Actually, all things coconut.
4. Pop Up Post-it Notes. This is one of those things that I laughed about when I heard of them, but wow, so handy.
5. The Carousel App from Dropbox. I set it up on all the phones, including Tristan's, and it automatically uploads all photos when the phones are on wifi. I can see what my kid is taking pictures of (see above!) and I can feel safe that all MY pictures are backed up without my having to do it. It's dropbox, so I can share and sort online without trying to do it from my phone. And, best of all, it's free. (Except I pay for more storage, but if you already use dropbox for other things, that may not be an issue for you.)
What tiny things do YOU love lately?